A Season is a month-long event that comes with cool prizes dropped throughout the event and at the end of every two weeks.
In each Season, only two classes of rides can participate (for example, D street and D race), and the restrictions on cars are repeated from week to week. Also each week the upgrade requirements rise:
- 1st week — from 0 to 250 cogs;
- 2nd week — from 250 to 500 cogs;
- 3rd week — from 500 to 750 cogs;
- 4th week — 750+ cogs.
Besides that each event consists of two stages:
1. The Season Qualification Round
- The Qualification round is available throughout the season, so it can be passed at any time.
- You will need to qualify using a car that meets the minimum requirements for the event.
- In order to proceed, you must finish in the top 50.
- You can see your result by tapping on the leaderboard button.
- To get special prizes, you need to earn Season Points (SP) by competing in the league.
2. The Season League (where the fun begins!)
- After passing the qualification round, you will compete in the Bronze League. Keep in mind that you cannot re-qualify - the qualification race won’t be available until the end of the Season.
- You can take part in every league event with a car that meets the requirements and collect Season Points (SP).
- The more races you win, the more SP you get and the higher your rating in the tournament will be. The higher your rating, the higher your chance of getting a cool prize.
- The league has its own Leaderboard where you can check your current position.
- Every league event lasts for 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. Depending on your results, you can be either promoted to the next league, remain in the current league, or drop back down. If you miss an event, you will either be dropped back down to the previous league or remain in the Bronze League.
- When the League Event ends, the results will be calculated and you will receive your SP.
- At the end of the season, your total SP will be calculated. Your ranking in the Season Leaderboard will depend on your SP amount. The higher your position, the higher your chances of getting the featured prizes of that season.
Good luck on the track!